Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Letter to my BFF

Dear best friend in the whole wide world, Your awesome because you can imagine the most magnificent things in the world and you always invent something new. You always persevere to make new thing. I love being your assistant because you are very creative. I love spending time with you because you always tinker carefully when you invent marvellous things.

 It makes me feel sad when I see you explode when thing don't always go the way you planned it to be like. You will only make things worse for you and no one else. When you feel mad you should calm down and take a break and relax or go one a quiet,peaceful walk. Then you should try again later.

 I hope my advice helps you because I never want you to be angry because you are my BFF. From your assistant Dog.

This week we read the most magnificent thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The mystery of the secret virus