Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 23, 2020

The day I traded my sister for a pet puppy

The day I traded my sister for a pet puppy


“YAY,” I screamed. My friend had just gotten the cutest little german shepherd ever. It was so cute. But my friend was sad I asked her “what’s wrong’’

 “I have to give my dog back to the shelter if I can not care for her properly,” she replied. Then I will have no one to play with. I knew why she was sad now because her parents were always at work and she had no siblings. Then the best Idea just popped into my head. It was the greatest, most excellent idea that I had had since yesterday! “I will trade my sister for your puppy,’’ I said. 


She was not sure so I had to do some convincing. I put it this way “I would be able to take care of the puppy and you would have someone to play with” I said. I did not want to tell her that my sister would just sit in the same spot ignoring everyone and playing on her phone and ask for food like she does all the time.  Then she said yes before I could say thank you she lifted the puppy and put her in my arms. Then she left to go home. Before she left I gave my sister to her. she did not even care because she was on her phone. After a few minutes of playing with the puppy, I thought of the perfect name. Her name was going to be hero because she was the hero that saved me from spending the rest of my life with my sister. Creak “oh no,” I said quietly to myself my dad just got home. My dad stepped into the room and said “why is it so quiet” 

“Where is your sister?” 

“Well she went on a walk,” I said 

“is that right because I would imagine she would not even step outside” my dad replied”

 “ yes,” I told him. 


Suddenly hero came into the room and licked my dad’s leg 

“where did this dog come from” he shouted

 “well, you see” I did not want to tell the truth but I thought it was the best thing to do. “ I traded my sister for my friend’s pet german shepherd puppy,” I blurted out hoping I would not get in trouble. He yelled“go get your sister back from your friend now.” Before I could say anything he picked up the hero put her in my arms and pushed me out the door. After 5 minutes of walking, I finally reached her house. I rang the doorbell and she opened the door and I told her “ please give my sister back my dad is furious with me and I need her back you can keep your dog just give me my sister back.”

“No, I can not do that,” she replied 

“Why,” I said back to her.

“I traded her for a pet hamster and food and a cage for it so I can properly take care of it.”

“Well, take your dog back, give me the hamster and the address of your friend’s house,” I said in a very annoyed tone of voice.



So off I was again down the street to Lucy’s house. Knock Knock. Lucy’s parents opened the door and did not care about what I was going to say they were just so happy to have their pet hamster back. After they calmed down a little I asked her where my sister is. Guess what they sold my sister for a designer clock. Here I go again down the street across the road to Milly’s house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The mystery of the secret virus